Thursday 23 August 2012

Day 76: The Demand for Money - Part 2

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create an economic system which only cares about the small segment of the population that has wealth of receives an income

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have created an economic theory which will only explore mechanisms and dynamics within the realm of those with money -- while leaving half the population out of the game just because they don't have money and are now apparently 'not good enough' to be considered within the economy game

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have created an elitist economic system, which only cares about those who have money and the choices they make -- whilst leaving everyone else in the cold

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have created an economic system and discipline which will only work with a fraction of the population -- while at the same time making it a 'global system' which affects EVERYONE -- without every seeing or realising how arrogant that is

I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to see and realise, that if I am going to be working with a Global economic system, that this economic system should encompass everyone on the globe -- not because they have money, but because they are here and just because of that they should be treated as equally valuable participants

I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to see and realise that imposing a system globally unto everyone's lives while not allowing everyone to participate equally is very, very nasty

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to preoccupy myself with theories about how the demand for money changes based upon the values of those who have money -- while not everyone has money and so not everyone can survive in this world -- which really makes my theory a stupid joke as it is incomplete, as not everyone has been considered

I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to see and realise that any economic system which fails to provide for everyone is a complete failure and should not be taught as it is completely inadequate and not worthy of being taught to our children -- as they will believe that this is the best we can do while we can do so much


Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment