Tuesday 14 August 2012

Day 66: Inflation - Part 3


I commit myself to create an economic system that is not built on the principle of trade-offs where each one can be provided for to the fullest without compromising another or another aspect of one's well-being.

I commit myself to expose the economic system and the manner in which it balances itself out - for what it is: a system of compromise and inequality - instead of admiring the apparent ingenuity of the current system.

I commit myself to create an economic system where there are no such forces as inflation that stand outside of one's control - that are determined by those with huge amounts of money - so that there are no unexpected surprises in our life where we suddenly have to sacrifice certain things, just because we can't afford it anymore.

I commit myself to create an economic system where the allocation of goods and services is determined not by some powerful individual, elected or not, but by the people, together, through a democratic system of 1 man 1 vote.

I commit myself to stop blaming the economic system for how it influences my life, but instead, commit myself to take responsibility within the realisation that each of us have created this system in our acceptance and allowance and thus, to educate myself in how economics works and join groups who are dedicated to find solutions that are best for all.

I commit myself to let go of the idea that I, in any way, have free will within the capitalistic system as the capitalistic system controls the economic environment and one cannot get around this environment in order to do anything in this world.

No comments:

Post a Comment