Friday 22 June 2012

Day 27: Human Trafficking Concerns You Too!

Read Creation’s Journey to Life Blog: END Human TRAFFICKING 

“Article 3, paragraph (a) of the Protocol to Prevent, Suppress and Punish Trafficking in Persons defines Trafficking in Persons as the recruitment, transportation, transfer, harbouring or receipt of persons, by means of the threat or use of force or other forms of coercion, of abduction, of fraud, of deception, of the abuse of power or of a position of vulnerability or of the giving or receiving of payments or benefits to achieve the consent of a person having control over another person, for the purpose of exploitation. Exploitation shall include, at a minimum, the exploitation of the prostitution of others or other forms of sexual exploitation, forced labour or services, slavery or practices similar to slavery, servitude or the removal of organs” – Excerpt from the United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime website
I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see and realise that human trafficking is not an isolated problem – but a global phenomenon where each one plays to role of victim and abuser

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see and realise – that any person who works for money to survive, is in fact part of the human trafficking system, as they are being coerced and threatened with loss of money and thus death if they do not LABOUR to EARN their living

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see and realise that any person being in a position where they are forced to do labour in order to get money to survive – is in fact part of the human trafficking system

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe and perceive human trafficking to be an isolated issue in “some parts of the world” – instead of seeing and realising that human trafficking is everywhere as the very system  of exploitation we live through and as

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see and realise that I am in fact part of the Human Trafficking phenomenon – as I am part of a world Economic System where I can only live and survive if I serve the Money God

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see and realise that since we currently do not value Humans as Life --- but only value humans in terms of their wealth and ability to accumulate more wealth – we have manifested a global human trafficking system where we transport, distribute humans as human capital in the same way that we will transport, distribute and exchange money

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see and realise that we all form part of human trafficking as we are all in the servitude of money – instead of money being a tool that serves Life

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see and realise – that since everyone in this world is controlled by and through money – everyone is in fact within a position of slavery – making everyone part of the global human trafficking system called CAPITALISM

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have become so used to our current world economic system that I do not even see and realise that I am in fact not free but a slave to money where all are forced and coerced to compromise themselves physically and mentally in order to survive in a world where only money is considered to be of value

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see and realise that the current global economic system is not here to support me as Life – as I have been blinded to this fact through having accepted and allowed myself to be brainwashed and entertained with television and junk food – creating an artificial high which makes one not question one’s position in the world and believe that everything is “okay” while it’s not

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see and realise that as long as humans are moved through fear and incentive – there is no real freedom and all are just slaves in the global system of human trafficking


I commit myself to the end of all human trafficking – and thus the end of the current global economic system as we know it

I commit myself to expose the widespread of existence of human trafficking and show how everyone plays a role within it

I commit myself to change the current world economic system of exploitation and abuse to a world economic system of support as the Equal Money System – where money will be the tool which serves Life and not the other way around

I commit myself to show that one cannot expect the change the world by only tackling “one issue” – but that the whole world as we’ve accepted and allowed it to be established IS the issue – and that thus the only solution is to change the whole world system – as tackling only “one point” is in fact self-deception to make one feel good and does not bring about any actual change

No comments:

Post a Comment