Saturday 21 July 2012

Day 50: Resource Distribution - Part 2

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have created an economic system which relies on the principle on ‘Supply and Demand’ to distribute resources to beings – where I / we’ve accepted and allowed ‘demand’ to only count if and when a person has money to back up there want/need – and within that I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to make a distinction between wants and needs – where it doesn’t matter what one wants/needs as long as they have the money to back up what they want/need, I don’t care about what it is they want/need

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have created and agreed upon an economic system which favours beings with money over beings with no money – where we / I have accepted and allowed ourselves to place value within money over Life and within that create disastrous consequence as that which has Real Value as Life, as the Physical is now completely disregarded in the name of Money

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see and realise that since no-one has ever been equal in terms of money – a system such as the one we have now which works within the principle of supply and demand and where demand is only validated through having the financial means to back up you want/need, with not everyone having money/having access to equal money – can and will only result in the deepening of inequality and this misery within this world

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to actually read that which is being taught within economics textbooks – where I will simply read the theory of supply and demand and go “okay so that’s how it works” without ever questioning or looking at what is being implied within the theories – and within that accept and allow the current condition of the world as inequality resulting in suffering for the majority to continue to exist

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have created a division between those who supply and those who consume – where each are standing at opposite self-interest sides – instead of seeing and realising that everyone is part of this world and thus should form part of both creating as giving and ‘consuming’ as receiving – and so both groups self-interest ought to be aligned to what is Best for All as each play their part within the Body of Existence

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have created an economic system where wants are valued over needs within having defined the starting point of economy as using resources to satisfy human wants – and within that I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have created an economic system where not everyone wants and needs can be satisfied because of the reality that we cannot satisfy unlimited wants through limited means – and so I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have created a system of supply and demand in an attempt to ‘scale down’ the amount of people who ‘demand’ a particular good/service – and within that make it appear as if the market is ‘satisfied’ – as through the equilibrium principle the amount supplied will equal the amount demand which sounds so nice – where an illusion of ‘equality’ is created without seeing/realising that this is not real equality as a whole bunch of beings had to be taken out of the equation for the system to work – and those are the beings who end up living in slums/townships fending for their lives

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to place the responsibility of what needs to be produced and to whom it must go within a system of supply and demand – where producers will solely consider what is demanded and supply accordingly without ever stopping for a moment and asking themselves whether this is really best for all

No comments:

Post a Comment